Many have been curious, and now the details are available. MINIUSA has posted 2017 Countryman pricing for its all new second generation:
- MINI Countryman Cooper $26,100
- MINI Countryman Cooper All4 $28,100
- MINI Countryman Cooper S $29,100
- MINI Countryman Cooper S All4 $31,100
“The MINI Countryman has been a top selling model since it was first introduced in 2010 and we expect this new generation will be even more popular with existing owners, while also attracting new customers to the brand,” said Thomas Felbermair, Vice President MINI of the Americas.
Every MINI Countryman will come standard with:
- An expansive Panorama Sunroof
- Sensatec Leatherette Upholstery
- Comfort Access keyless entry
- MINI Connected infotainment system with 6.5-inch high-resolution display
- Rear View Camera with guidelines
- Rear Park Distance Control (parking sensors)
- Bluetooth supporting Telephone, Audio Streaming, and Siri Eyes Free
- Automatic Headlights and Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Fore-and-Aft Sliding Rear Seats with Reclining and 40:20:40 Split-Folding Backrests
- 17-inch light alloy wheels (Cooper) or 18-inch light alloy wheels (Cooper S)
Models with ALL4 all-wheel drive also come standard with heated seats. Cooper S models (with and without ALL4) come with standard LED headlights and daytime running lights, bolstered sport seats, and 18-inch light alloy wheels.
Prices exclude options and destination and handling fees. Details for MINI’s first plug-in hybrid built on the Countryman platform will be announced later in the year when it is expected to hit markets.
Follow @ThatMINIShow on Twitter for updates on MINI culture and events.