If you are experiencing dropped calls via Bluetooth, or incomplete contact lists, you should follow these procedures to try to solve your problems. These procedures are listed for all MINI models with Bluetooth capability.
Depending on the device being used, verify the latest software version is installed on the device as follows:
– Apple device – iOS 9.3 of higher
– Samsung S6 and S6 Edge – Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
• If the latest software is installed and the issue persist, perform the following:
• Reboot the device (complete shutdown and restart – not sleep mode)
• Deactivate and reactivate Bluetooth in the vehicle
• Retest the Bluetooth functionality
If you still experience trouble, you should pay a visit to your MINI Dealer. They can then submit a case to corporate to try to get further assistance as there are some known issues that the company is aware of.